On Friday, with help from my husband, I cleaned out the fish tank to make sure there were no bacteria or microorganisms that could harm the incoming trout eggs. We also cut and measured foam insulation to put around all sides of the tank.
On Sunday, after it could dry out for a couple days so that the bleach would break down, I filled up the trout tank with tap water, connected the water filter, and made sure the filter and water pumps were functional. On Tuesday, after waiting two days for any chlorine in the tap water to break down, I turned on the chiller to make sure this was still functional. Success!